.HLS. House Club .HLS. House Club

Great!

A lil thing though, i think the shaker was just a wee bit to loud. The sound and the kick were awsome though :)

heartless1298 responds:

Thanks for taking the time to listen and to review!

Aero Aero

GREAT!

I loved it im fav-ing!!!! lol this is great, one of the better extended trance songs on ng. good job, check out my new song -BASS! its way different than ur style but if you want i have others that you can look at. your critisism would be much apreciated.

Thanks.

Farscape Farscape

DUDE wtf why did you put this on newgrounds

You shouldnt even be on newgrounds >.>

You are definatly not new!!! :)

This was great i loved it so much ima download and tell everyone i know about it :)

SkyMarshall responds:

Not new - not even close to new. But still - music should be free =) Thanks for the awesome review!

Psybot - A new dawn Psybot - A new dawn

Cool

My favorite part was the Saw sound that you used. It went perfectly with the flow of the song.

Good work :)

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

Imagine Heap rocks

this is a good mix =]

fishfood2021 responds:

This song is amazing by itself too. I love this song so much :)

DJ Radman - Shadow DJ Radman - Shadow

DUDE!

This is sick!

5/5 10/10

This is the way trance is supposed to be, i think you are brining a new era to the trance world on newgrounds.

Everybody on newgrounds has the wronge perspective of what trance is.. But you have it right on. and on top of that its a great song =]

Floating in the Sea of Time Floating in the Sea of Time

Great Homework music =]

Wow lol this was awsome, i can just chill and do my homework ima download =]

and its kinda funny my homework was a project about a boat- boats go on the sea and they float? mmk not funny lol but it was kinda ironic or w/e

=p

VeXy - Mirage VeXy - Mirage

omg lol

the build up was great but....

I think, since the kick came in kind of late, maybe you should have made a kick build up. Such as starting a kick from nothing and then building up to the huge climax.

i liked it, ima fav it, but im gonna try to stop making the helpfull review because it makes me want to make music. and i think your right maybe just a break will get my skills back up to what i would like.

Thanks for the advice :)

VeXillum responds:

why does it matter when the kick comes in? I used a kick buildup at the second verse of the song so starting off the song the same way would be boring... usually kick buildups are not to be done but it worked out for me in this case... anyways thanks for your opinion :) glad you like the song.

Sunset Lounge - (extendet dub) Sunset Lounge - (extendet dub)

4favdown

dude this is great kinda club/lounge musik. Its almost too good for NG lol. its great i think you might have a new fan? lol

Well keep it up :)

ID-N responds:

fan? woow GREAT :)
thnx too much

Heaven's Storm (A->N) Heaven's Storm (A->N)

<:)(:>

I still like it. you gotta teach me to sing man >.<

WEll 10 and 5'vd

Love you man!

lol
good work.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Haha, thanks for the review, man. We've been putting a lot of work into vocals over the past month and (we think) it shows. We really appreciate you dropping by to review.

Thanks again!